| ADA Signs are used in government, office, hospitals, and other public spaces. They are required to follow guidelines prescribed by the Americans With Disabilities Act, or ADA. Sometimes, but not always, they have braille as a design element, as required by application.
Here are a few examples of our recent work.
- ADA Compliant Wave Series BRAILLE PICTOGRAM SIGNS available!
- A sleek and attractive design with several color options!
- Custom ADA Signs
- Custom Tactile Custom Braille Signs
- Custom Room Number and Name Signs
- Custom ADA Parking and Guide Signs
- Custom ADA signs from ADA Sign Depot feature:
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finishes
Rowmark ADA plastics, Brushed Aluminum, Wood Laminates, LaserGlow luminous, and Eco-Boo® Bamboo
- ADA compliant fonts and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters, numbers, and pictograms
- ADA compliant letter heights
- ADA compliant Domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality Custom ADA Signs are guaranteed to pass certified ADA inspections for sign design, elements and materials—or your money back.
Call and tell us what your special project requirements are: